About the position
Playbuzz UK is currently recruiting for the position of Advertising Sales & Partnerships Manager – to join the Digital Sales team
This is a great opportunity for someone to join one of the fastest growing digital offerings in the world, at a time when Playbuzz is quickly establishing itself as one of the most respected native content platforms in the market.
Working with some of the industry’s most experienced sales consultants, the successful candidate will be tasked with growing revenues from a portfolio of agencies across the Tier 1 digital portfolio including *Aegis, Publicis*
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with a portfolio of Agencies.
- Ensure that all agencies within your patch understand the full value proposition and range of opportunities that exist in working with the Playbuzz platform:Native Story TellingContextually relevant video at scale
- Working collaboratively with the branded content team to ensure that coverage across the agency is maximised and that Playbuzz is front of mind with all planners and buyers within each agency.
- Look to grow existing key spenders through both proactive thinking and high-quality responses to RFP’s
- Increase activity from lapsed or non-spenders through tailored proactive thinking
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly revenue targets
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of business
- Present to a high standard to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Feedback all relevant insights, trends, buying behaviours and requirements to the business to ensure that we can constantly evolve our proposition
- Evangelise the benefits of native storytelling and the contextual relevance of the offering.
- Creative and analytical approach to pitch responses & PCA’s
- Proactive in pitching media first and creative concepts
- Develop strategy across agency patch to maximise revenue opportunities
- 5 years+ in selling digital branding solutions
- Best in market relationships with key London advertising agencies – Aegis, Publicis and/ or Omnicom
- Strong understanding of the digital media
- Able to converse eloquently around the Native/Video ecosystem, and be able to articulate the benefits of using data to deliver campaigns.
- Ability to develop a pipeline of prospects from standing start
- Ability to independently identify, analyse, and resolve customer issues effectively
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to build strong relationships within the sales and partnering creative/ delivery teams
- Ability to effectively communicate with and influence the key internal and external partners whose active participation is required to successfully implement our projects
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, highly changing and nascent marketplace and be driven to meet and exceed targets
- Delivering with accountability- establishing clear performance expectations and commitments
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and great follow-through
- Fluent English as a 1st or 2nd language