Playbuzz is changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 6 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest publishers and brands (Huffpost, ESPN, Unilever, Major League Baseball, Netflix, and many more), who tell their most important stories with our platform’s interactive storytelling tools. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, with offices worldwide.
We're looking for an organised and ambitious intern to join our Account Management team.
Based in London, this position offers a unique opportunity to assist the Publisher Account Management team with day to day tasks such as reporting, technical setup, assist in the management of accounts and more.
● Assisting the Publisher Account Management team with day to day tasks such as reporting, analysing data, meeting preparation, draft reach out emails for sponsored campaigns and more
● Help with tracking the technical setup of new accounts and general onboarding
● Tracking and analysing the performance of our publishing partners across the network and feeding findings back to the team
● Set up publisher on our reporting dashboards and providing support to partners where necessary
● Responsible for keeping our internal systems up to date