About the position
Playbuzz, a fast-paced, high growth, venture-backed start-up with 7 offices worldwide, is looking for a creative, ambitious, and experienced branded content expert, to join the Playbuzz content team. Based in London, this position offers a unique opportunity to be a leader in building the creative strategy for Playbuzz’s sponsored content operations in the UK, working with the biggest brands and media agencies on the creation of highly engaging sponsored content.
- Lead Playbuzz UK branded content campaigns from the creative side, constantly searching for new and exciting ways to make branded stories meaningful and engaging.
- Suggest unique new ways to respond to campaigns and RFPs using the Playbuzz platform.
- Provide hands-on content authoring and ideation for campaigns and briefs, manage freelance authors as needed.
- Communicate creative concepts to Playbuzz’s sales team, design team, and to media agencies and clients.
- Understand client’s needs – read brand books and briefs, perform market research. Identify relevant trends in local and global content and advertising.
- Align with Playbuzz’s global branded content strategy, learn to convert it in the best way to match the needs and voice of the UK market.
- Create monthly reports of Playbuzz’s UK branded content performance, optimize to improve results.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment, think quickly, strategically and creatively to meet very short deadlines.
- 3+ years experience in a leading creative role in branded content for a major UK publisher or digital media agency.
- Experience working with leading UK and global brands.
- Familiarity with leading UK publishers and the UK media market.
- Passion and experience creating engaging digital content with proven results.
- Ability to research and create exciting content in any given topic for any brand – be it a leading car manufacturer, new pension fund, popular supermarket chain, or hot fashion retailer.
- An understanding of how to balance the importance of creating engaging content that people love, with the need to reach campaign goals and match brand guidelines.
- Self-starter, ability to take ownership of projects and bring them to the finish line.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a global environment, with global offices and clients – advantage.