About the position
Playbuzz, the world’s top storytelling platform, is looking for a skilled and passionate graphic designer to lead design for our US branded operations. Based in New York, this position offers a unique opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the US.
WE are a fast paced, high growth, venture backed startup with 7 offices worldwide. The world's biggest brands and publishers (Netflix, Unilever, BBC, Huffington Post, ABC, ESPN and more) use our tools to tell their most important stories.
- Help conceptualize, design, and create custom visuals for our advertising partners’ content based on both their and Playbuzz’s visual brand guidelines
- Play a lead role in creating mockups for branded content proposals, and creating the look and feel of all story visuals
- Develop and design marketing/sales decks and visual materials
- Push our advertising partners’ identity forward through visuals and maintain design standards
- Assist with creating visual materials for our social or other departments, as needed
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop.
- 2+ years in a design role in an agency, publisher or client setting. Experience working with branded content is preferred.
- Experience working with a variety of brands across different industries (beauty, tech, consumer goods etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of layout, color sense and typography, along with the latest design trends and tools.
- Ability to work well on your own and also in a collaborative environment with other members of branded content and sales teams. Receptive to feedback.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.