About the position
Playbuzz is a venture-backed storytelling platform used by the world's premium publishers and brands to author, distribute and monetize interactive stories that drive audience engagement. With teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit at the heart of everything we do, we put a strong emphasis on fostering a work environment that promotes creativity and innovation. Join us as we work with partners including ABC, HuffPost, ESPN, Netflix and more to reinvent storytelling worldwide!
We're looking for an Bookkeeper to Join its finance department and assist in all areas of department responsibilities, including overseeing financial activities, assistance with internal controls and much much more…
Overall Supplier processes:
- Overseeing foreign and local vendors including payments
- Suppliers reconciliations (including proforma invoices)
- Participate in Invoices entry and self-billing process.
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation and working papers
- Assistance with Reporting to tax authorities
- At least 5 years of experience as a bookkeeper-Must Experience in overall accounting / bookkeeping processes i.e. Suppliers, billing, collections, payments, Banks, etc.- Must
- Experience working with multiple currencies- Must.
- Experience in Hi-Tech companies – Big advantage.
- Full control in all applications - Office and Excel.
- Familiarity with Priority- Big Advantage.
- Bookkeeping course 1, 2, and 3.
- Team player with good Interpersonal Skills.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment and under pressure.
- Highly organized and reliable with great attention to detail
- Very good command of English - Advantage