Playbuzz is looking for an Bookkeeper to Join its finance department and assist in all areas of department responsibilities, including overseeing financial activities, assistance with internal controls and much much more…
Playbuzz is a digital publishing platform that empowers publishers, marketers, bloggers and brands to easily create content using media formats that are optimized for social sharing and engagement. Playbuzz.com, company's website has been ranked the #1 most-shared site on Facebook. Headquartered in Tel-Aviv and New York, with offices in London, Hamburg and Nashville, with partners, publishers, marketers, brands and agencies in over 55 countries.
* Payments to supplier
* Credit card reconciliations
* Billing customer invoices
* Preparation of Abroad Travel Reports
* Monthly employee expense reports
* Bank reconciliations
* Employees reconciliations
* Petty cash Management
* Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
* Reporting to tax authorities
* At least 4-5 years of experience as a bookkeeper - Must
* Bookkeeping course 1, 2, and 3 - Must
* Experience in overall accounting processes (billing / collections, payments/ Banks -Must)
* Experience working with multiple currencies- Must.
* Experience in Hi-Tech companies – Big advantage. Full control in all applications - Office and Excel.
* Familiarity with Priority- Big Advantage
* Highly organized and reliable with great attention to detail
* Very good command of English