About the position
As a Marketing & Business Automation Manager, you will characterize & implement working processes for each of the company’s business models within Salesforce and Marketo to ensure a smooth operation across global teams.
Working within our Business Operation & Growth team, you will serve as a key player in partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to define, create, and execute email marketing campaigns, product rollouts, lifecycle emails and retention/reactivation programs.
In addition, you’ll oversee the characterization & implementation of business processes in Salesforce and their integration with other databases in the company (Tableau, Marketo, DocuSign and more) . You’ll be working closely with our teams across the globe to provide system support on both Salesforce & Marketo while understanding the unique needs of each team, gathering feedback, and working on system enhancements.
- Be the main focal point for all Salesforce aspects
- Manage Salesforce objects and functions, including: formula fields, page layouts, approval processes, record types, workflows, processes, reporting, configurations, and more
- Day-to-day monitoring of the data in Salesforce and ongoing support to teams globally
- Creating rich and actionable analytic reports for teams and management
- Provide Salesforce training for global teams (Sales, BD)
- Lead the planning and execution efforts for daily marketing emails. Partner with teams to create email messaging, templates, landing pages, creative, copy and campaign funnel
- Develop roadmaps for growing email marketing programs to drive acquisition, retention and growth
- Create and utilize email reporting dashboards analyzing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to the email program. Conduct QA for all aspects of email marketing.
- Create, format, and modify emails using HTML by working with developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, Computer Science or any other related area of study.
- Minimum 2 years of Salesforce experience, Salesforce certification preferred.
- 1 year experience in email marketing.
- Experience planning and executing behavioral-based or trigger-based email campaigns required
- Experienced using web analytics such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, KISSmetrics or an equivalent tool
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English, impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Innovative, solid critical thinker with business-creative capabilities combined with a strong analytical and numbers-orientation.