About the position
Playbuzz is a fast-paced, Disney-backed company that developed an interactive authoring platform, with partners including the biggest publishers and brands across the globe. As we continue to rapidly grow, we are looking for a motivated, creative and experienced Marcom Manager to join the Playbuzz Marketing team.
Under the leadership of the Director of Partner and Commercial Marketing, this position will offer a unique opportunity to help build our global commercial messaging and narrative through creating marketing and sales resources in line with the company’s story and unique language.
- Develop and create client and partner marketing content and materials including: sales pitch decks, presentations, one-pagers, newsletters, case studies, video scripts, videos etc., which will be used to sell products, educate customers and promote our brand.
- Manage and write for the company’s website and online academy
- Develop and create internal and external product and training resources
- Write content for all online advertising campaigns across all social media channels
- Work closely with the design and product teams to execute said materials
- 2-3 years of communications/marketing experience with a global hi-tech company
- English at a mother tongue level - A MUST
- Proven experience in creating engaging and effective marketing materials and narratives to support Sales and Business Development efforts
- Exceptional writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in cross-functional project management - ability to multi-task while meeting multiple deadlines
- Creative thinker with ability to identify trends in the market and adapt them to business needs, focusing on sales and marketing.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with an analytical focus
- Adaptable personality that thrives in a multi-cultural, global work environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently, while also having the skills to collaborate with individuals and across teams
- Quick learner, flexible, highly motivated and willing to work in a young spirit, energetic atmosphere
- BA/BS from an accredited university in a Communications and/or Marketing-related track
- Familiarity with the content industry – the trends impacting publishers and advertisers/the media ecosystem.
- Familiarity with graphic editing tools such as photoshop, sketch, illustrator
- Video editing skills
- SEO/SEM experience