About the position
Playbuzz, the world’s top storytelling platform, is looking for a passionate and experienced US marketing lead.
WE are a fast paced, high growth, venture backed startup with 7 offices worldwide. The world’s biggest brands and publishers (Netflix, Unilever, BBC, Huffington Post, ABC, ESPN and more) use our tools to tell their most important stories.
YOU are a highly connected marketing professional who knows anyone that matters in the brand and agency space. You have great communications skills and a creative brain, very execution oriented, and have experience managing marketing, PR and events in a related field.
The role is located in our NYC office and reports to Playbuzz’s Chief Storyteller.
- Lead our US marketing efforts. Evangelize the Playbuzz brand with relevant B2B audiences; be our eyes and ears in the US market and keep Playbuzz in the conversation by initiating meetups, events and conferences that can bring us real value.
- Come up with a plan on how to make an even bigger name for Playbuzz in this market, mostly with brands and agencies (events, collaborations, etc). Execute on the plan and measure results.
- Understand Playbuzz’s story and how to tell it. Work closely with our US Sales and Publisher Development teams on relevant marketing collateral (slides, one pagers, etc).
- Create and tweak marketing materials to resonate with specific brands, agencies and publishers. Identify strengths that can be used to showcase our credibility (including 3rd party data like Comscore and MOAT, internal engagement data and more).
- Marketing leader with 5+ years of relevant experience and proven impact working in technology, advertising, digital media, or related fields.
- Background with events and PR, highly connected in agency and marketing circles.
- Experience creating killer marketing collateral.
- Active, independent, execution oriented, creative. Able to perform in a fast paced startup environment and meet short deadlines. Knows how to work as part of a global team.
- Excellent communicator, social and outgoing.