About the position
Playbuzz is the Disney-backed storytelling platform used by the world's premium publishers and brands to create the most engaging and interactive stories. With teamwork, engagement and an entrepreneurial spirit at the heart of everything we do, we put a strong emphasis on fostering a work environment which promotes creativity and innovation. Join us as we work with partners including the BBC, Sky, HuffPost, ESPN, Netflix and many more to reinvent storytelling worldwide!
Playbuzz is looking for an experienced ad ops and campaign delivery expert to lead the technical delivery of campaigns and optimisation of programmatic relationships.
- Day to day management and optimisation of Playbuzz advertising campaigns from a technical perspective - including monitoring performance of supply partners and optimising
- Maintaining personal contact with partners & platforms in order to increase customer value
- Be a trusted source of knowledge and guidance to the direct sales team at RFP and RFI stage
- Together with AM, monitoring Direct publishers across various Playbuzz products
- Assist the sales team in closing programmatic PMPs and PG on various platforms with local buyers
- Point of contact for counter-parts at agencies and clients including attending meeting with the local sales team.
- Training account managers to better understand the programmatic monetisation ecosystem.
- Take live local partners in Playbuzz portfolio and provide ongoing reporting and insights.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Minimum 2 year experience in a media sales environment - not just back office
- Deep understanding of Video Advertising and Media Buying
- Comfortable presenting complicated material to diverse audiences.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise work to meet specific deadlines required
- “No job is too small” attitude and eagerness to learn the monetisation world.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.