About the position
Playbuzz is changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 6 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest publishers and brands (Huffpost, ESPN, Unilever, Major League Baseball, Netflix, and many more), who tell their most important stories with our platform’s interactive storytelling tools. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, with offices worldwide.
- Work with the other team members in order to create the optimal synergy between the demand & supply side.
- Development and maintenance of video-based online media partnerships for different business models and geography targets within the Ad Exchange world.
- Maintaining personal contact with partners & platforms in order to increase customer value.
- Ongoing terms negotiation with existing and potential partners.
- Achieving both quantitative and quality goals.
- Specification, initiation, monitoring and analysis of A/B tests across company monetization products
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Experience in campaign management in the Online Video industry - Advantage
- Video Advertising, Media Buying & General understanding of the online video advertising experience a strong advantage.
- Full knowledge on DFP and Appnexus platforms – An advantage.
- Comfortable presenting complicated material to diverse audiences.
- Strong PC Skills.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Analytical abilities
- Fluent English - Must