About the position
Playbuzz is changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 6 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest publishers and brands (Huffpost, ESPN, Unilever, Major League Baseball, Netflix, and many more), who tell their most important stories with our platform’s interactive storytelling tools. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, with offices worldwide.
Playbuzz is looking for an experienced ad Operations manager to lead the technical delivery of campaigns and optimisation of programmatic relationships.
- Day to day management and optimisation of Playbuzz advertising campaigns from a technical perspective - including monitoring performance of supply partners and optimising
- Maintaining personal contact with partners & platforms in order to increase customer value
- Be a trusted source of knowledge and guidance to the direct sales team at RFP and RFI stage
- Together with AM, monitoring Direct publishers across various Playbuzz products
- Assist the sales team in closing programmatic PMPs and Programmatic Guarantees on various platforms with local buyers
- Point of contact for counter-parts at agencies and clients including attending meeting with the local sales team.
- Training account managers to better understand the programmatic monetisation ecosystem.
- Take live local partners in Playbuzz portfolio and provide ongoing reporting and insights.
- Degree educated with a technical mindset.
- Minimum 2 year experience in programmatic and ad operations.
- Deep understanding of Video Advertising and Media Buying
- Comfortable presenting complicated material to diverse audiences.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise work to meet specific deadlines required
- Experience with DFP
- “No job is too small” attitude and eagerness to learn the monetisation world.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.