About the position
Playbuzz, the platform which has set the new industry standard for the creation and distribution of engaging content, is on the look-out for a Director of Programmatic Advertising Sales to spearhead its revenue growth from PMP’s, Agencies and Trading Desks within the US market. This key hire is based out of New York City office and reports into the Sr. Director of Demand Partnerships.
The Director of Programmatic Advertising Sales is an experienced digital media sales executive, with a deep understanding of programmatic advertising solutions and marketplace. He/she is entrepreneurial, smart, energetic, a problem-solver with strong communication skills.
- Partner with US-based PMP’s, Agencies and Trading Desks to generate advertising revenues and contribute to the company’s global advertising partnerships business
- Represent Playbuzz as one of our advertising evangelists at industry events, conferences, panels, etc.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competitive landscape and market trends
- Identify areas for new product development and organic growth opportunities
- 5+ years of successful programmatic solutions sales
- Strong contacts at PMP’s, Agencies and Trading Desks
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding new business targets and revenue goals
- Expertise selling premium advertising solutions
- Experience introducing new products/marketing concepts to marketers
- Highly collaborative; ability to work well internally with members of other key
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy; roll up your sleeves mentality and a high-level of emotional intelligence
- Highly entrepreneurial, comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Strong negotiation skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability/willingness to travel frequently
- BS/BA degree level and solid educational background