About the position
Playbuzz is looking for Senior Media Manager.
- Create, monitor & optimize the Media buying workflow.
- Manage the O&O assets of the company on the different advertising platforms.
- Work with the other team members in order to create the optimal synergy between the demand & supply side.
- Development and maintenance of video- based online media partnerships for different business models and Geo targets within the Ad Exchange world.
- Maintaining personal contact with partners & platforms in order to increase customer value.
- Ongoing terms negotiation with existing and potential partners.
- Achieving both quantitative and quality goals.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Minimum 1 year experience of Media Buying - Must.
- Video Advertising, Media Buying & General understanding of the online video advertising experience a strong advantage.
- Full knowledge on DFP and Appnexus platforms – An advantage.
- Comfortable presenting complicated material to diverse audiences.
- Strong PC Skills.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Fluent English - Must