About the position
Playbuzz, the world’s largest engaging-content creation platform, is on the look out for an experienced Ad Operations Manager to work closely with our advertising partners. The Ad Operations Manager will assist them in reaching their business goals by utilizing Playbuzz products and finding creative solutions that will meet their needs.
Playbuzz’s editorial platform has been adapted by more than 13,000 top-tier publishers and brands worldwide such as MTV, Time Inc, Sky Sports, Huffington Post, CNBC and many more. We serve over 500 million page views per month, while helping our partners deliver engaging content to their audience. Our award winning startup is backed by strong VC investors and Media partners like Walt Disney and Saban Ventures, and our team is Rapidly growing!
- Communicate with our partners on a daily basis on their goals and needs
- Consolidating reports - collect and gather data from different reporting systems to ensure partners KPI achievements
- Pixel implementation in the different campaigns, working in internal UI.
- Perform QA on ad campaigns to ensure the execution matches the intent
- Keep track of each advertiser's setup with Playbuzz, and manage setup nuances on the ad serving platform
- Analyze ROI based on deliverables and performances
- Work closely with our global sales and account management teams on all technical aspects that are costumers related
- Split work responsibilities between guiding partners to hands-on operations assignments. Present and execute technical trainings for playbuzz’s global customers
- Working days are Monday to Friday in order to support our global customers
- MS Excel proficiency- a MUST
- Understanding of the advertising infrastructure- know how in direct response campaigns is an advantage.
- Client-focused mindset, with a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- A sense of urgency and ownership over our product
- Ability to motivate people, while creating a reliable and committed team work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English, impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Experience with technical and business audiences
- Prior experience in monetization or Ad-ops groups / companies
- PPC course/deep understating
- Experience with working on DFP
- Experience with Facebook and Google pixels
- Experience with Salesforce