About the position
Playbuzz, the platform which has set the new industry standard for the creation and distribution of engaging content, is on the look-out for a Performance Marketing Team Leader.
As Performance Marketing Team Leader, you will be working in the performance team responsible for managing online campaigns including Facebook Ads, Google AdWords (search and display) and other ad platforms that are critical to Playbuzz’s success. This role requires someone with a track record of success in operating profitable PPC and email marketing operations on a global scale. The candidate should be revenue-driven, have exceptional analytical skills, a great understanding of the Facebook Ads & Adwords ecosystems, and should be comfortable working hands-on in several ad platforms on a daily basis.
This is a dream role for someone with at least 4 years of experience managing Facebook and other PPC platforms, and real passion for online marketing. This role will be part of a small, dynamic team that’s highly results-oriented.
- Oversee performance marketing & PPC operations
- Analyze and optimize monetization channels to maximize ROI of PPC campaigns.
- Day-to-day campaign management of Facebook and AdWords campaigns.
- Plan, develop, and execute successful campaigns, and optimize CPC, CPA, CPL.
- Provide data-driven reports on campaign progress
- Work closely with the monetization team to constantly optimize ads
- Analyze and identify new opportunities to expand campaigns
- Run campaigns across Taboola, Outbrain, and other additional ad platforms.
- 4-5 years experience in managing online ad campaigns for various clients.
- Full proficiency in Facebook Ads, Audiences, Product Catalogs, Pixels.
- Google AdWords certificate or equivalent degrees.
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics and other online analytics and reporting tools.
- General online marketing insights, best practices, and Google’s latest SEO and SEM know-how.
- Experience running A/B tests across various scenarios and KPIs.
- Experience with Google DFP, a big plus.
- General knowledge of data analysis using Google Docs, and MS Excel (general knowledge of SQL is a plus)
- Proficient experience with implementing tracking pixels (Google Tag Manager, etc.