About the position
Playbuzz is hiring Business Analyst. Your primary responsibility would be to apply your expertise and experience in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to provide insights and analysis for the company’s management team.
You will have a broad view of Playbuzz, interacting closely with many departments within the company, and managing crucial reporting and analyses. You will need to be a fast- thinker and great problem solver as well as be very analytical and organized. This is a unique opportunity to work very closely with the CEO & top executives of an extremely exciting, fast-growing startup.
- Analyze, crunch, create and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics.
- Functioning as a data pivot for metrics and insights within the company
- Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate insights.
- Prepare Playbuzz monthly report of company-wide progress (Network, programs and more) and presenting to the CEO
- Very strong analytical skills (incl. excellent Excel expertise)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work and drive progress independently
- Ability to work on time sensitive projects and under stress
- high proficiency in SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL – advantage
- B.Sc/B.A in a quantitative field (engineering, mathematics, statistics, computer science)
- Experience in working with BI visualization tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Qlikview and others) - advantage
- 2 years in a top 3 consulting firm or top investment bank - Advantage