About the position
When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end?
Playbuzz is a tech platform for engaging content experiences, changing the way content and advertising are created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest advertisers and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve editorial and branded content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide. Do you love to build, innovate and disrupt? If so, you better read this one.
You are a passionate marketer, experienced in PR and content marketing. You’re a creative writer and a great communicator. You’re looking for an exciting role as part of a small team where you can really make an impact, and market a product you’re excited about. You’re full of ideas and can’t wait to make them come to life, delivering measurable results.
Long story short, you will
- Be an integral part of the Playbuzz global marketing team, owning and leading specific areas of our operation including PR, content marketing and product copy.
- Lead the strategy and execution for Playbuzz’s Public relations, working with a PR freelancer/agency as needed to achieve our goals.
- Be the point person for Playbuzz’s content marketing strategy and needs, including bylines plan and ideas, writing bylines, email marketing, white papers and any additional creative needs for Playbuzz’s internal and external communications
- Own the execution of product marketing strategy and product microcopy for new or existing Playbuzz products, understand the advantages of the product and how to communicate them clearly and succinctly to the relevant audience, in a way that matches our brand’s tone and personality
- Assist and guide our global teams (Europe, Israel) with creating and adapting marketing materials to their local clients, assist with strategy and creation of materials for the US team as needed
- Lead Playbuzz’s B2B social media strategy, manage our social accounts, focusing on Linkedin and Facebook
- Be an active participant in crafting Playbuzz’s marketing strategy, building our brand identity and communicating our story internally and externally
And will be awesome if you have
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing PR and/or marketing for a startup or media company
- Excellent communication skills; strong, proven writing skills, preferably for a B2B audience
- Passion for the Playbuzz mission, the world of interactive digital experiences and how content can be more engaging. Understanding of the media landscape Playbuzz operates in
- An independent, execution oriented work style, creative mind set, can-do mentality, strong sense of urgency. Ability to perform and excel in a fast paced startup environment
- Experience marketing for an audience of publishers and or brands - a plus
- Experience with marketing for a SaaS product - a strong plus