When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end? Playbuzz is a tech platform for engaging content experiences, changing the way content and advertising are created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest advertisers and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve editorial and branded content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide.
We’re looking for an experienced Media operations Director to utilize quantitative and qualitative data to grow PLAYBUZZ’s ad revenue streams. This is an exciting opportunity to establish your own vision and footprint for PLAYBUZZ’s long-term monetization efforts.
Long story short, you will:
· Be a professional leader of a global operational team who owns and manage the company’s revenue performance.
· Execute and drive the overall ad monetization strategy for the company.
· Manage and optimize the advertising platforms including network partners and yield optimization platforms.
· Develop and execute A/B tests of ad placements, ad waterfall ordering, and audience segmentations.
· Collaborate with Product and Business teams to provide recommendations & optimizations on product capabilities.
· Collaborate with senior management level and set routines to present progress of the team.
· Monitor ad inventory to ensure internal compliance.
· Source and negotiate deals with demand platforms.
· Analyze and develop reporting for the company’s financials and KPI.
And will be awesome if you have:
· BA/BS in quantitative discipline preferred, or proven track record in a quantitative / problem solving environment.
· Must have 3+ years of experience in ad tech roles specializing in managing ad waterfalls and business partnerships.
· Must have 2+ years of operational teams’ management experience.
· Full understanding of Online Video/Display advertising is must as well as Media Buy operations.
· Excellent communication skills - ability to influence stakeholders & present data insights to executive management.
· Exceptional analytical ability and business judgment. Excellent Excel & PowerPoint user.
· Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
· “No job is too small” attitude and eagerness to learn the monetization world.
· Fluent English - Must
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team and bring our exciting content to even more fans worldwide.