About the position
When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end? Playbuzz is a tech platform for engaging content experiences, changing the way content and advertising are created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest advertisers and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve editorial and branded content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide. Do you love to build, innovate and disrupt? If so, you better read this one.
You are a visionary social media expert. You can create amazing content in your sleep and make anyone who encounters it want to interact with it. You are the first to know of social media trends and know everything there is to know of the different social media platforms.You’re full of ideas and passionate about making them come true.
Long story short, you will
- Own Playbuzz.com’s social media & email marketing strategy for our B2C channels, Facebook, Instagram and others
- Execute on this strategy by posting daily to these channels, measuring results and reporting those to the team.
- Become an integral part of Playbuzz.com’s editorial team, actively take part in the content vision and application.
- Own Playbuzz.com’s email marketing strategy - Increase subscriber base to meet monthly goals.
- Constantly research new ways to bring organic social traffic to our site from different channels and sources.
- Make sure playbuzz.com is on top of social trends, develop social platforms and promote playbuzz.com’s content.
And will be awesome if you have
- 3+ years proven experience in managing content-oriented social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Telegram, Whatsapp, Pinterest, and Youtube.
- Analytical skills, understanding how to improve our social strategy via data and dashboards that you monitor.
- Results oriented, able to work with clear quantitative goals and find creative ideas for how to achieve them.
- Experience with email marketing strategy - a plus
- Very high level of written and spoken English and understanding of the American culture and interests - can easily craft social copy for an American audience in their tone of voice.
- Content and copywriting experience, preferably in the fields of entertainment or lifestyle.