About the position
When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end?
Playbuzz is a tech platform for engaging content experiences, changing the way content and advertising are created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest advertisers and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve editorial and branded content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide.
Playbuzz is looking for a multi-talent Customer Acquisition for an exciting new project. You need to be proactive, data-driven marketing enthusiastic. You will to plan, execute, and measure cross-channel marketing campaigns to generate sales and qualified leads. You will work closely with the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams, in a dynamic very fast-paced startup environment.
Long story short, you will:
- Own and operate inbound and outbound marketing campaigns across various product offerings globally, including sales promotions, content marketing, meetups/events, and ABM offerings.
- Act as an in-house expert on marketing attribution, and build better data-driven customer growth models.
- Work closely with Product, BI, Sales, Marketing, and Creative teams, to envision and execute top-notch, content-first campaigns.
- Manage, monitor and analyze the marketing activity. Identify the key success engines, risks, and other actionable insights, to ongoingly increase our overall ROI, and to enrich and improve our marketing infrastructure.
- Iron flat processes to perfection, define requirements for lead nurturing, lead scoring, creative reports and customized views in SF. Manage campaign integration through different platforms.
It will be awesome if you have:
- 5+ years in marketing PPC campaign management and supply generation.
- Extremely knowledgeable and have vast experience with buying platforms such as Google Ads, FB, and other relevant platforms.
- ROI driven with strong analytical skills.
- Vast knowledge in SaaS marketing disciplines, including funnels architecture and pipeline optimization.
- Strong skills in utilizing marketing tools, including CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Marketo)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid project management skills with keen attention to details