About the position
Playbuzz is looking for an experienced and passionate User Interface Designer with the ability to create simple, cohesive and user-friendly user interfaces.
- Translate requirements into concepts and elegant UI design
- Collaborate with product managers and software developers to define, design, and deliver products for both web and mobile.
- Ability to take ownership of a project from first ink drop to the last pixel.
- At least 3 years experience designing, preferably, in product teams in start-up companies
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- hands-on pixel-perfect design solutions
- Strong visual design skills with an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color
- Team player and fun person to be with
- Masters of Adobe Creative Suite applications (Knowledge with sketch - an advantage)
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- strong portfolio
- experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Background from the publishing/ editorial space.
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design
- Animation, Motion graphics design and production skills