About the position
Playbuzz is hiring Senior Data Analyst. Your primary responsibility would be to apply your expertise and experience in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to provide insights and analysis for the company’s management team.
You will have a broad view of Playbuzz, interacting closely with many departments within the company, and managing crucial reporting and analyses. You will need to be a fast- thinker and great problem solver as well as be very analytical and organized. This is a unique opportunity to work very closely with the CEO & top executives of an extremely exciting, fast-growing startup.
- Analyze, crunch and communicate insights on data from a number of departments within the company
- Create impact by asking insightful questions and communicating meaningful answers
- Design, build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring and maintaining the integrity and validity of the data
- Functioning as a data pivot for metrics and insights within the company
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis/BI position in a high-tech company - Must
- 1+ year of experience working in a big-data environment
- Very high proficiency in SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL - Must
- B.Sc/B.A in a quantitative field (engineering, mathematics, statistics, computer science)
- Experience in working with BI visualization tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Qlikview and others) - Must
- Excellent communication and service oriented approach
- Knowledge of Python, R or another scripting language with data analysis capabilities - advantage
- Experience with A/B testing methodology and a proven record of creating impact through testing
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions to business users and company's management