About the position
Join a team of professionals who build immune systems to a huge website that serves millions of users around the world. Come and work in a dynamic team that makes massive impact on RD, PM, QA, production, and business stakeholders and constantly evaluate new technologies.
As a QA Automation engineer you will handle high-scale engineering problems, create new ideas with our product and engineering team to constantly improve the existing automation platform and take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment.
- At least 4 years of previous experience in automation Web / Mobile application in a commercial development environment.
- Experience in parallel testing (Selenium Grid)
- Master in C# /Java
- Design, Develop and Maintain of automation frameworks (NUnit, JUnit)
- Relevant academic degree in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Team City or Jenkins, worked on a CI / CD environment - big advantage
- Familiarity with Aplitools.
- Experienced in working with remote labs (e.g. saucelabs or perfecto mobile, browser stack)
- Experience with Mobile automation – big advantage.
- Experience with load techniques and testing