About the position
Are you passionate about working on the latest, cutting-edge front-end and back-end technologies?
If so, the Playbuzz R&D team is right for you.
The Playbuzz Research & Development team mission is to change the way people consume content on the web. After only three years, we are now working with top-tier publishers and brands worldwide including MTV, Huffington Post, CNBC and many more, as well as 90% of the Israeli market. With only 15 hands-on developers, we serve over 300 million page views per month and help our partners deliver engaging content to their audience. With a recent $15M investment led by Disney and Saban Ventures, our team is growing!
- Build awesome user-facing products / features
- You will handle high-scale engineering problems
- Create new ideas with our product team to constantly improve the experience
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum viable product quickly
- Great attitude towards work and people
- You have strong CS fundamentals and excellent engineering skills
- Focus on quality and simplicity
- 3+ years of web development and back-end programming is required for this role.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with modern front-end technologies ( React)
- Experience with micro-services / Node.js
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) / continuous delivery methodologies
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers