About the position
Playbuzz engineering team is looking for talented Automation engineers who are passionate about technology, user experience and social life to join our group and help us develop and deliver great experiences to our users and partners. You will plan and conduct testing for exciting features that are used by hundred of million end users.
- Develop and execute manual and automated test cases on a large scale web environment.
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders (Developers, Team Leaders, Product Managers and top management) to address bugs and failures.
- Communicate effectively and responsibly in an Agile environment
- Minimum 2 years of relevant programming and QA experience in web environment.
- Hands on experience in developing Frontend and Backend automation (Selenium, rest testing, soapui, smartbear, jmeter).
- Familiar with microservices testing.
- Experience working in Agile methodology.
- Able to translate requirements from user stories to manual and automated tests.
- Advanced analytical, technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving skills.
- Solid knowledge in DB querying.
- Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or experience from army
- Experience working with WW distributed teams