About the position
As an engineer at Playbuzz’s DevOps team, you’ll be working in a small, strong team that is integrally part of the R&D group and works closely with developers. You’ll be responsible to deliver:
- Operate and manage our large-scale infrastructure in the cloud.
- Build cloud automation and internal tools.
- Monitor and support the 24/7 operation, build dashboards and reporting metrics.
- Lead the development of our continuous build, deployment and configuration in the world of micro-services.
- Continually perform analysis and capacity planning for our clusters.
- Troubleshoot, triage staging and address production issues.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotations.
- 3+ years of experience in working in Linux and windows environments.
- Hands-on experience in AWS
- Hands-on experience in building, deploying and automating projects using Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with Docker based solutions
- Hands-on experience with version control systems such as Git
- Hands-on experience in configuration management tools (e.g Ansible, Chef etc.)
- Experience in setting up and managing monitoring tools
- Solid understanding and implementation experience of CI/CD processes, in the world of micro-services architecture
- Experience in one or more scripting languages: Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc
- Attention to details and openness to constructive criticism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a great team player
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS ECS
- Experience in Big Data Environments
- Experience in Dynamic/Static CDNs
- Experience in Node.js based applications