About the position
We are looking for an exceptional Manual QA engineer to join our team.
- Work closely with the R&D and product teams and act as an ambassador of the quality in the group.
- Ability to break down features, derive comprehensive test plan and define areas for testing (ATP) for the R&D teams.
- A team player with strong social and communication skills
- Previous, proven experience with complex production env, loves the dynamic environment and loves to solve bugs.
- Computer science degree / Information systems/Industrial Engineering focused on information system from well-known Institute.
- 3 years of experience in manual testing, experienced with BOTH web and mobile apps and environments, browsers, and platforms.
- Experienced in testing client-server based software.
- Experience with various QA tools: Jira, fiddler
- Scrum / Lean
- Experienced as a release manager (or able to deploy software to complex production env), familiarity with AWS, Teamcity, Octupus, Jenkins.
- Computer science bachelor degree / Information Systems - is an advantage.