We'rea small team of talented engineers, building innovative solutions that revolutionize how publishers of all sizes create engaging content for their audience and monetize it. You will be part of Playbuzz monetization team to build new capabilities for our trading platform. Playbuzz advertising technology platform integrates with industry-leading SSPs, DSPs, and other third party services. We are seeking an experienced ad-tech algorithm engineer to join our small but growing team. You will have the opportunity to beinvolved in the development of new initiatives, get exposure and work with other business units across the company to develop specialized ad-trading algorithms. Teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. Happy hours are our specialty, creativity and passion run wild, and writing on the walls is the norm.
● Design and implement a flexible, scalable, performant and high-available ad-trading platform
● Enhance the ad-trading model development and simulation frameworks. Apply best practices towards developing modular, reusable, robust trading components.
● Work closely with our data team for applying statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms
● Research and analyze ideas for enhancing existing and developing new ad-trading algorithms,models and signals
● 5+years of backend development experience
● Experience with advertising technologies (RTB, IVT, VAST, DFP, etc.)
● Experience with data processing and analysis (SQL,No-SQL)
● Experience with trading algorithms
● Deep under standing of machine learning techniques and frameworks
● A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
● You have strong CS fundamentals and excellent engineering skills