As architect in our team, you will be part of designing and implementing of high-scale web application.
You will use your knowledge in scalability and distributed systems to help in migration to micro-services environment. Also, you’ll have the opportunity to take new cutting edge initiative from idea to production, and directly affect hundreds of millions of users.
● As part of the Playbuzz architecture team, be the focal point for making high-level design choices and dictating technical standards.
● Provide leadership and guidance to the engineering team with software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
● Escort development projects in design and implementation.
● Lead new, technology oriented projects including hands on work.
● Search and evaluate new technologies and help with adoption in the R&D teams.
● Passion to push technological boundaries
● Self-direction, ambition, and innovation
● B.Sc or M.Sc. in computer science or relevant army experience
● 2+ years of experience as an architect
● 5+ years of hands-on development
● 3+ years of experience with cloud environments (Azure/AWS)
● Demonstrated experience designing, developing and deploying complex, large-scale web based systems
● Experience with distributed architecture and micro-services
● Understanding of big-data solutions, architecture and technologies
● Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases