About the position
We’re looking for a highly talented team leader to manage our QA & Automation team! The QA & Automation team plays a crucial role in the success of the company, working cross-functionally between departments to enable reliable and maintainable CI (Continues Integration) processes. The team is responsible for specifying, designing, and implementing automation and manual tests for new components using various technologies.
The team leader must combine business and technical acumen to accompany the entire development lifecycle, from discovery to production. The team leader will work intimately with development and product teams, as well as other key stakeholders, throughout the entire process.
- At least 3 years experience as an automation Team Leader.
- Ability to plan, execute and review automation tests, new tools and techniques.
- Ability to lead automation engineers and testers and build an immune system.
- Experience in automating web systems and mobile applications in a commercial environment.
- Experienced in C#, worked in a microservices environment.
- Experience in parallel testing (selenium grid)
- Design, develop and maintain automation frameworks (NUnit, JUnit)
- Familiarity with TeamCity or Jenkins, worked on a CI / CD environment
- Familiarity with Aplitools.
- Experience in automating mobile application
- Experience with load techniques and testing
- Familiarity with advertising technologies (RTB, IVT, VAST, DFP, etc.)
- Familiarity with data processing and analysis (SQL,No-SQL)