About the position
Playbuzz is the online platform used by tens of thousands of global brands and publishers to create quizzes, games and sponsored content. The platform which has set the new industry standard for the creation and distribution of engaging content, is looking to hire a Branded Partnerships/ Sales Director to spearhead its growth in native advertising in Germany. This is a key hire that is based out of Playbuzz Germany and reports into the VP European Sales .
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, fast-growing organisation (recently raised $15MM from Disney and $34MM in total), which offers a disruptive model for native advertising through its powerful platform and in-house content marketing expertise.
- Develop DE brand partnerships and sales business (contribute to global brand partnerships business with global colleagues) focused on generating revenue from brands and agencies.
- Educate and roadshow Playbuzz into the DE market to agencies and brands
- As the DE business scales, manage and grow relationship’s with Agencies and Brands
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competitive landscape and market trends
- Identify areas for new product development and organic growth opportunities
- Represent Playbuzz as one of the key external content marketing evangelists at industry events, conferences, panels, etc.
- Liase with Senior agency and client contacts.
- Respond to content briefs and convert business.
- 10 + years of successful online advertising sales and/or multi-platform solutions sales (direct and via large agency groups)
- fluent German and also English language skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding new business targets and revenue goals
- Exceptional contact book and network
- Expertise selling premium-brand focused content marketing solutions
- Experience introducing new products/marketing concepts to brands and agencies, advocating for innovative solutions and solving out of the box challenge
- Strong contacts at brands and agencies in the DACH markets, especially in Germany
- Highly entrepreneurial, comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Strong negotiation skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Graduate degree level and solid educational background